Sunday, April 21, 2013

My Awesome Deal

One day not too long ago I fell in love with this purse I found on Pinterest.  I soon found out that it had already been auctioned off on eBay.  I was crushed! Yes that's right, crushed!  I can get that way about accessories, just like any other girl out there LOL So I pouted for awhile, but realized even if it hadn't been auctioned off yet, I still wouldn't have been able to afford it...nor would I want to spend that much on a purse even if I did have the money!!  The purse I fell in love with was Coach...and by what I could see, went for $860 on an eBay auction!  Yikes, right!!!  As most of you know, I'm a thrifty kinda gal!  And proud of it! So I've been on the hunt for a purse that was similar in style and color, but at a reasonable purchase price.  The color, of course, is my favorite color....TURQUOISE! I pretty much love anything turquoise, I admit it.  Anyways, its been months now and I hadn't come across anything that looked like the picture I had seen of the purse.  Until two days ago!!!  I had to make a quick stop at our new Ross that just opened up in town.  I was there to make a return but decided to take a quick peek around to see what treasure I could find...and sure enough, I found a treasure!!!  I found a very similar (of course not identical) purse to the one I had seen months ago on Pinterest.  And guess what?  IT WAS CHEAP!!!  That's right, I found it at a steal of a deal!!!  The original retail price for this Steve Madden purse was $108, but because everything is cheaper at Ross I got it for $39.99!!!  Now tell me I didn't get an awesome deal!!  HA!  I'm so excited!!!!  I'm telling you, my friends, its feels great to find that smash deal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment