Monday, February 14, 2011

Be Mine...

I just LOVE Valentine's Day!!
Just wanted to wish my readers a VERY Happy Valentines Day! I hope you all
got loved on today by your sweethearts like I did :) Me and my fluffy valentine had a great day!The day began wih cupcakes! YUM!
My mom and I made some super cute cupcakes for her husband (my step-dad's) office today. A lovely delight!My mom and I spent the day doing some fun thrift store shopping in her town in WA, where I found this super cute antique pedestal candy dish (for $1.89) perfect for our Valentine candy!!Later, my mom, step-dad and I had a fun Valentine dinner where we made our own individual pizzas and had a yummy treat table. We had lots of fun!!
Well, I hope you all had a great day full of love and yummy treats!

AND...

Won't you please BE MINE?!...
be a follower of The Clever Corner that is!
Click on the "Follow" button in the right column and you'll be the first to know of all my updates and stories! Exciting stuff! :)

Happy Valentines Day...
thanks for loving The Clever Corner!


No comments:

Post a Comment