Wednesday, February 23, 2011

tie-twist-tac

I got a little crafty today...

A few weeks ago I was out shopping with my friend, Jessica, at an antique store and the girl working there was pretty crafty and making these cute tie broaches. They were pretty pricey, so I decided to figure out how to make it myself.

I found this super cute men's tie at a local thrift store up here in WA where I've been visiting the last couple weeks. It's Italian and made of pure silk. It was a steal of a deal at $0.99!! So I crafted this cute tie into a flower-like broach and topped it off with a vintage clip-on earring. Im absolutely in love with my new broach!!! :)

I will continue to make more, if you're interested in having one of your very own, let me know. I will be listing some on Etsy here soon! :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment:

  1. Jody,
    Hi this is your cousin Steve Frazee again I have some things for you, please contact me at
    we3frazees@aol.com
    Steve Frazee

    ReplyDelete