Monday, July 26, 2010

the first of many...

So this is it, the first of many blog entries for my new The Clever Corner blog. This blog is intended to share my exciting and adventurous treasure hunts with all of you out there who love the thrill of finding something that's been discarded, unloved, and not treasured, and transforming it into something unique and beautiful! I get so sad when people think that things with cracks, scrapes, and minor damages are now pieces of junk. Those items are treasures, you just have to use your imagination! I will show you how I have taken one man's junk and transformed it into my treasure! I look forward to sharing my stories with you and hope you enjoy my adventures of digging through the rubble finding the real possibilities!

No comments:

Post a Comment