Friday, July 30, 2010

my new online shop...

As you already know, I am currently creating necklaces using old clip-on earings that I've found at yard sales and flea markets, and broken glass. They are unique, incredibly stylish, and have that vintage flair that so many love! I'm very excited about these pieces and I hope you will be too!

So I wanted to share with you my new account I've set up to sell these necklaces. If you don't already know, there is a site online Etsy where you can buy and sell handmade items. Its my FAVORITE site to shop! Well I started The Clever Corner account on that site and have listed a few items already! Check it out daily to see what will be listed! These one-of-a-kind pieces are perfect for all females and are ready to adorn your necks!

I'm just so excited about this new journey God has provided for me!! I've been praying for my finances during this time while I'm unemployed, and for a job that I could enjoy. Well God is providing for me, more than I could've imagined. Being able to use the talents God gave me to create, and making money doing it is a DREAM come true!
So please visit The Clever Corner ...
browse, shop, make a purchase, leave some feedback...and ENJOY! Thanks for the support my friends!

theclevercorner@hotmail.com
www.etsy.com/shop/theclevercorner.com

No comments:

Post a Comment